Our free Viper scan option offers you:
- Fast, accurate checking for plagiarism against millions of online websites and web pages;
- Checks against billions of words of electronic material, including journals, books, databases and more;
- A clean and modern visual style, with easy-to-understand, downloadable plagiarism reports;
- Absolute clarity - unlike Turnitin, Viper actually shows you where the matching content came from, so you can review the source and compare it against your work.
Viper - the totally free check for plagiarism!
In exchange for free access to our scanner, we ask that you allow us to upload your essay to our database so that other students may use it to help them write their own essays. We won't do this until 3 months after your scan. Our database is just like Scribd, except it focuses on education resources. As you will already have submitted your work to your university, it's no longer of use to you, but you'll be really helping other students by allowing them to learn from your work as an example. We don't charge other students to view these essays - they are all accessible for free in order to help students worldwide - meaning you'll be helping fellow students to improve their academic skills.
If you don’t want your work to be published, then you may purchase Viper Premium credits and your work will never be published to our database.
Free users still get:
- Two free plagiarism scans a day – scan 5000 words for free, and you can resubmit your essay as many times as you like
- Scan against millions of resources that other scanners don't have access to
- An instant, comprehensive and downloadable report
- Access to your scans on the go
Will I be accused of plagiarism if my essay is found by my University?
No! Your essay doesn't get used for at least a full 3 months, which will almost certainly be a long time after your submission date. If you do spot your essay 3 months later and decide that you're unhappy about the document being in the database, we will always honour requests for removal - even if students have used our scanner for free. We want you to be happy about sharing your work with other students.