Free check for plagiarism
If you're looking for a free check for plagiarism, Viper is the answer. This page explains Viper's features that are available to you.
Viper offers you:
- Fast, accurate checking for plagiarism against millions of online websites and web pages;
- Checking against billions of words of electronic material - journals, books, databases and more;
- Optional checking against your own library of documents (for example, past essays);
- Comprehensive check against millions of other students' papers (helps to detect matches with offline sources); and
- Unlike Turnitin, Viper actually shows you where the match came from (except for students' papers as these are confidential - only a percentage match will be shown).
So what are the features for your free check for plagiarism?
Viper - the totally free check for plagiarism
In exchange for access to our scanner, we ask that 3 months after your scan, you allow us to upload your essay to our database so that other students may use it to help them write their own essays. Our database is just like Scribd, but focused on education resources. As you will already have submitted your work to your university, it's no longer of use to you - but you'll be really helping other students by allowing them to learn from your work as an example.
You'll still get:
- Unlimited plagiarism scans - resubmit your essay as many times as you like
- Unlimited words - scan short or long documents
- Scan against millions of resources that other scanners don't have access to
- Instant comprehensive report
- 100% confidential - nobody will ever know that you use Viper
Will I be accused of plagiarism if my essay is found by my University?
No! Your essay doesn't get used for at least a full 3 months, which is a long time after your submission date. Plus, if you do spot your essay 3 months later on and decide that you're unhappy about the document being in the database, we always honour requests for removal - even if students have used our scanner for free. We want you to be happy about sharing your work with other students.