Check for plagiarism free
So you've got an essay or dissertation and you're wondering how you can check for plagiarism free. Well, Viper is definitely the answer! Viper, the plagiarism checker used by hundreds of thousands of students all over the World, is free.
Viper is a little piece of software that you download and run on your computer. Why do we make you download something? It's because Viper is written in .net and is therefore far superior to web base scanners who use primitive methods to break up the text of your essay and compare it to search engine results.
Viper's features include:
- Speedy, accurate checking for plagiarism by comparison with millions of online websites and web pages;
- Comparison against billions of words of electronic material - journals, books, databases and more;
- Optional checking against your own folders of documents (for example, past work you've written);
- Exclusive check against millions of other students' papers (helps to detect matches with offline sources) - Nobody else has access to these sources;
- Unlike Writecheck, unlimited scans and rescans for any length of document; and
- Unlike Turnitin, Viper actually shows you where the match came from (except for students' papers as these are confidential - only a percentage match will be shown).
Viper is really a fantastic piece of software and what's more, you don't have to pay to use it. So what are the options that allow you to check for plagiarism free?
Viper - check for plagiarism free
In exchange for access to our scanner, we ask that 3 months after your scan, you allow us to upload your essay to our database so that other students may use it to help them write their own essays. Our database is just like 'Scribd', but focused on education resources - you'll love it and will likely want to use it for yourself! As you will already have submitted your work to your university, it's no longer of use to you - but you'll be really helping other students by allowing them to learn from your work as an example.
You'll still get:
- Unlimited plagiarism scans - resubmit your essay as many times as you like.
- Unlimited words - scan short or long documents.
- Scan against millions of resources that other scanners don't have access to.
- Instant comprehensive report.
- 100% confidential - nobody will ever know that you use Viper.
Will I be accused of plagiarism if my essay is found by my University?
No! Your essay doesn't get used for at least a full 3 months, which is a long time after your submission date. Plus, if you do spot your essay 3 months later on and decide that you're unhappy about the document being in the database, we always honour requests for removal - even if students have used our scanner for free. We want you to be happy about sharing your work with other students.