How to avoid plagiarism? Viper the anti-plagiarism scanner!
Researching then writing your coursework or dissertation can take weeks -- you don't need extra stress of worrying about potential plagiarism in your essay.
If you are caught plagiarising, it's possible that not only will you be removed from your course and institution, but you may never be able to study for a degree again.
Here are a few examples of plagiarism:
- Paraphrasing a book or journal too closely
- Missing out punctuation in a citation
- Handing in an essay that you didn't write
- Accidentally leaving in a source that you didn't mean to
- Copying words or ideas from someone else's work, without giving credit
- Failing to put a quote in quotation marks
- Giving incorrect information about the source of a quotation
- Copying sentence structure but changing words around, without giving credit
Viper is the essential tool to avoiding plagiarism. It allows you to detect plagiarism within your essay or dissertation, and it only takes a few minutes for the scan to complete! Make sure you scan your essay before you hand it to be 100% plagiarism free, 100% safe.
Don't risk your degree, use Viper... to avoid plagiarism
Check out why it's so good below
Why use Viper to avoid plagiarism?
- Easy to use side by side comparison
- Fast, 100% accurate reports
- Over 10 billion resources scanned
To achieve a 1st, your essays must demonstrate clarity of expression, be free from spelling and grammatical errors, use accurate and often sophisticated technical vocabulary, and use consistent citation with a well-presented bibliography.